Domains & Sectors We Work

Oil & Gas sector
The oil and gas sector is among the six core industries in India and plays a major role in influencing decision making for all the other important sections of the World.

The Sector includes global processes of exploration, extraction, refining, transporting (often by oil tankers and pipelines), and marketing petroleum products. The largest volume products of the industry are fuel oil and gasoline (petrol). Oil and gas industry in India has a wide range of challenges and opportunities.

We work with Oil and Gas companies & have extensive experience in this field.

The automotive industry is a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles. It is one of the world's most important economic sectors by revenue. The automotive industry in India is one of the largest automotive markets in the world. It was previously one of the fastest growing markets globally, but it is currently experiencing flat or negative growth rates. Automotive industry in india is growing rapidly. Car exports grew @ 14%, MUVs growing @ 19.7%.

We work with Automotive companies & have extensive experience in this field.

Food & Beverages
The Indian food and beverage sector, which is currently growing at 23 to 24 per cent annually, is likely to touch Rs 3.80 lakh crore by 2017. As a partner of the food & beverage industry, we can supply you with everything you need to accomplish your objectives: in-depth industry know-how and a portfolio for realizing plant-wide automation and drive solutions as a prerequisite for achieving maximum efficiency and productivity. Our Solutions includes F&B process automation for Breweries, Sugar Industry, Edible Oils Industry, Dairy Industry, Soft Drinks, Bakery Products etc.

We work with Food & Beverages & have extensive experience in this field.

Chemical & Pharma
As a reliable partner of the chemical industry, we offer integrated electrification, automation and digitization solutions that enable you to make best use of your competitive advantages. We have extensive experience of providing automation solutions for different kinds of processes in Chemical and Pharmaceutical plants, such as Reactor Automation, Batch/Continuous Distillations, Utilities Monitoring and Controls, AHU Controls, Monitoring and Controls of allied equipment like Heat Exchangers, Centrifuges etc. we provide creative solutions and apply our in-depth knowledge of the industry. Our ideas for the future of the pharmaceutical industry will impress you. We develop individual solutions together with customers like you to ensure that processes and products satisfy both current and future requirements.

We work with Chemical & Pharma companies & have extensive experience in this field.
Water & Wastewater
Consistent, efficient, & accountable water operations Utilities face aging infrastructure, declining revenues, increasing regulations, and retiring workers—challenges that require them to plan and work smarter than ever before. But it’s a struggle because information and systems are disconnected. At SAS Automation, we understand your challenges. Combining advanced technologies and deep industry know-how, our proven water-wastewater solutions drive greater efficiency, consistency and accountability throughout your operations. From field devices and power solutions through the control and supervisory layers to business integration systems, our water and wastewater solutions help Maximize productivity, Reduce cost of implementation, Minimize lifecycle costs, Meet regulatory compliance, Plan for future expandability.
We work with Water & Wastewater Sector companies & have extensive experience in this field.
Power & Energy
Power sector is going through a hyper growth phase. Power or electricity is one of the most critical components of infrastructure affecting economic growth and well being of nations. The existence and development of adequate infrastructure is essential for sustained growth of the Indian economy. The Power sector in India is crucial & renewable energy including wind energy & solar power are the new buzzwords. The utility electricity sector in India had an installed capacity of 284.303 GW as of 31 December 2015. Renewable Power plants constituted 28% of total installed capacity and Non-Renewable Power Plants constituted the remaining 72%.
We work with Power and Grid companies & have extensive experience in this field.